Monday, January 21, 2013

Thrift store score!

I've had a lot of thrift store scores during my blogging break! Here are a couple of great items I got at the same thrift store during one of my lunch breaks a while back. The first (above) is a really great jug or crock in the best teal and orange colors. The paint is worn and old and I love it that way. It's pretty big, too, at about 10 inches tall. It's also really heavy. It's a great piece and was well worth the $2.00!

Below is a great original painting that makes me want to go to an outdoor antique flea market (as if I didn't already want to do that).


At first, I thought it was a paint-by-numbers painting, but there are a lot of parts about it that make me think otherwise. I guess it doesn't matter because I love it either way! With the frame, it's about 14.5 x 18.5 inches. I thought it was a good deal at $10.00.

If you're new here and would like to see all my thrift store scores in one place, click here . :)

4 comments:

  1. $2 for that crock- what a deal!!! I love those colors too! Orange is my fave :) The painting is pretty awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great finds!! i especially love the painting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the painting! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogland dearest Amy!
    So happy to see your wee comment on my blog this morning, I have missed you!
    Loving your fabulous thrifty finds as ever and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us for 2013... :)
    Huge hugs,
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!