Sunday, January 20, 2013

Anyone still here?!


Wow, I've been away from my blog for way too long! I needed a bit of a break, and acquired some great vintage finds since I last posted. I also took some trips and spent some time hiking and enjoying the beautiful outdoors. The photo above is one I took while hiking in Shawnee National Forest in Southern Illinois this past fall (it looks much better if you view it larger!). It was a gorgeous place.

I'll be back very soon and I'll have lots to show. In the meantime, why not hop over and enjoy two blogs I've been loving since I last posted?  

This one  is made up entirely of photos that will make you want to wake up in the middle of a forest every morning, or maybe immediately make some tea or start gathering sticks to go make a fire. I love it!

This one is dedicated to antique photos of handsome men- not exactly the type of blog I'd usually visit, but this one is funny and so interesting, and offers a little bit of history about the man in each photo. If you love old photos, go check it out!

I do hope there are still some of you left out there! I'll be sure to have some great things to show you very soon. :) 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! Glad to see you back. Love that golden photo and that gorgeous tumblr. I am gushing over all those pics. &How clever is My Daguerreotype Boyfriend. Ha.

    Looking forward to seeing more of you. (:

    Much love,
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photo! Can't wait until you're back. :) I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus and am having problems getting back to it. What made you want to jump back in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, Remember me??? It's been a long time away from blogger for me too. I have a new blog. Come visit me sometime. http://mybluecottagefarm.blogspot.com. All things DIY :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, guys! SO happy to see you're still here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy! Still here. :) I'm glad you're doing well and looking forward to reading your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy! I think everyone needs a blog break once in awhile :) Glad to see you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMY! i was just talking about you with hailey (brydferth), and how much we missed chat with you! so glad to see you back. just caught up with your blog. any plans to stitch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Vixen! SOoooo good to see you. :) Tell Brydferth I said hello- I love her! I miss chat, too. SO much! We had a lot of fun times. I'm sure I'll do some new stitching sometime soon. I've kind of enjoyed the break!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweet Amy , good to see you here again !!!, hope you all do fine Xx Dani

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!