Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Addict.


I've mentioned it before on this blog: I have a ring problem! Here is a photo of just a handful of what I seem to have acquired over the years. Any other ring addicts out there? Even though I have plenty of them, I'm always on the lookout for another.

I've been wanting this one from Jennifer Cervelli Jewelry for the longest time:


I've kind of always had a thing for horseshoes. So cute, and it can be personalized, too!

I've also always been drawn to these gorgeous resin rings from Spotted Dog Farm :


Each ring is encased with real flowers or leaves. I love the idea of wearing a little bit of nature around your finger. Don't you think a bunch of these rings would make the most eye-catching display ever? I really can't choose a favorite.

I've also started considering those above-the-knuckle rings all over the place nowadays. This one from We Are Arrow is so sweet:


I haven't yet decided if I'm able to pull off this look. Plus, knowing me, I'll lose one of these rings in about five seconds. I'm big on losing things. I love the braided look of this one, though. I've got my eye on it!

I could go on and on...as I said, I'm an addict!

P.S. I love how the horseshoe ring pictured above is shown with the name Belle. Belle is Julia's middle name, who, by the way, completely grew up since I took my blogging break and is now taller than me. My little girl's not so little anymore!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty collection! And you totally can pull off that look... what pretty hands!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!