Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend vintage goodness.

A while back I bought the amazing mid century shelf pictured in the above photo. It was going to be really expensive to ship, so the super sweet seller agreed to meet me halfway so I could pick it up. Thank goodness we lived close enough for this to be possible! Let me tell you, this shelf is so cool! It was up within minutes of returning home.

Photographs really don't do it justice! On the way home, we stopped at a little antique shop that I love, but haven't visited in a few years. It's one of those great old junk shops where you don't even know where to start looking. I ended up coming home with what used to be the top part of a desk:


It's about 2.5 feet long and perfect for sorting mail and other odds and ends. I'm pretty sure I'm going to paint it. It's just too beat up to leave as-is. I'll be sure to post a photo when I do!

5 comments:

  1. love the little desk top. the little door in the middle is adorable! a little crystal knob would be so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Shelf!!! Wonderful lines! ..... and the organizer... LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!