Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My tiny valentine (and some vintage goodness!)

Yesterday I got to work and this tiny bouquet was waiting for me on my desk. And I mean tiny!

Now isn't that the sweetest Valentine's bouquet from the best boyfriend in the whole world who knows I love tiny things?! I just love it so much, and no fumbling with a big, awkward bouquet that spills in the car on the drive home! lol. The vase is hand blown and from Kiva Ford. She has amazing tiny things, so go take a look!

I also wanted to show you the vintage hamper I got yesterday!

It's in just about perfect condition and has the sweetest scalloped lid.

Anything to make laundry a little less horrible is ok in my book!

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day. :)

7 comments:

  1. How sweet!!

    You truly find the best mid century goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your tiny bouquet. What an incredibly thoughtful Valentine you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tiny bouquet...and the vintage laundry container is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of your boyfriend! That vase is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such an adorable Valentine! I love that it's teensy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouah ! Really nice Valentine ! Nice to see your back bloging this month :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!