Friday, January 13, 2012

Another thrift store score!

Just a small one today...I found these sweet vintage pyrex covered dishes on my lunch break yesterday. They are in near perfect condition and good size, too! Perfect for a retro kitchen...

There is a yellow one and an orange one. The yellow one is divided:

I know vintage pyrex is all over the place nowadays, so it's not the most amazing thrift store score. I love that they are in awesome condition, though, and the floral design on the lid is perfect! :)

Have you found any thrift store scores lately?

11 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats on exactly 1,000 followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them and collect pyrex, too! They are everywhere but that's just because they're so wonderful!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! I've been wanting some vintage pyrex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! Congrats on the find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color and the floral on top. Very nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pieces! They are in excellent condition. I love the design on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those exact two pieces and I love them. I never use the divided piece so I put it away but I use the smaller covered piece constantly. It's the perfect size and shape for serving side dishes. The fact that it's oblong makes it good for green beans, too. Congrats on the awesome find.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these. you would probably not find them in thrift shops here as dealers snap them up and they end up in vintage stores, at a pretty penny! good find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always score the greatest stuff at thrift stores.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!