Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where have I been?!


I apologize for the silence! I've been soooo busy sewing like a madwoman to prepare for HoneyCraft. I'm in the process of making a bunch of really sweet zip pouches to add to my table. I love this one made with vintage owl feedsack. The lining fabric is vintage, too. I love the color combo!

I've had a lot of late nights sewing while listening to this song. I can't get enough of it! It starts kind of slow but it gets amazing at the 1:30 mark. I think his voice sounds just like a mixture of Sting and Peter Gabriel in the chorus. The duet with Kimbra in the second part of the song is great. Take a listen- it really becomes addicting!

10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, the pouch looks amazing - love the colors. and that song?! super awesome, i've never heard it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that pouch! And the color combo. Yellow is so great with so many things. I'm sure my daughter would love it too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very exciting, wish I could come visit you and your booth!

    as for the song, I almost couldn't get past the dudes happy trail, but once I did, it was good haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pouch!

    I was listening to the song and my husband said "is that Sting?" lol. you are so right about who it sounds like! good song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks so much for including me along side so many beautiful items Amy! And your blog is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pouch is adorable! I absolutely love that owl feedsack - definitely the best print I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. These pouches are really original. Where did you get the idea from? I bet nobody has come up with making one of these.. EVER. Well done to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, and all this time I thought I'd invented the rectangle! Bummer.

    Nah, just a cute little pouch to hold a thing or two. Anyone who sews can make one without a pattern, which is why they are so cheap! :)

    Thanks for the anonymous mean post, though- nobody on the internet has ever done that. How did you get the idea? Well done to you!xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!