Sunday, November 13, 2011

What I've been busy sewing for the show...

I'm up to my ears in zip pouches! I know I never have these in the shop, and it's pretty much because I hate working with zippers. However, I think they'll really help fill up the table and it's good to have some variety.

I'm sure I'll have a lot left after the show that I can add to the shop. Of course, I'm also up to my ears in cuffs:


I have a lot more cuffs to make, and a lot of the finished cuffs still need buttons. I have a long way to go until I'm ready for the show. I'm really exhausted but excited, too. :)

Finally, you have one more day to enter to win this dress!:

I choose the winner tomorrow (Monday, Nov. 14th) at 5pm central time. Go enter here. The odds are still really great!

11 comments:

  1. Getting ready for a show is tough isn't it? Hopefully all your work will pay off with lots of sales at the show! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a human sewing machine! The pouches look great. I hope you allow yourself at least a few days of no sewing after the show, you need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new pouches are awesome! It is definitely good to have some variety at a show. The new cuffs look good, too, as always. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put pouches on etsy! :D They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah ha ... you have become quite the "bag" lady!!

    ~:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have been super busy! Your stuff is so cute. I love that brown flower fabric with the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All this looks beautifull ! I'd love to come and visit your table on the show !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I love pouches. I'm so envious that you can get so much work done! Would LOVE to see you at a show...come to PA :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always do such wonderful work! I plan on getting one of your cuffs as a Christmas present to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck with the show, I remember how nervous I was durring my first one. If you have a smart phone I highly recommend getting a square reader. I would have lost out on so many sales if I didn't have it. GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure you have more buttons then anyone I know.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!