Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'll take one of each, please.

Here are some things I'm loving right now. First up is this sweet little rose ring from ThirtySixTen. I'd get the oxidized one on the bottom. I'm not even a rose girl (I'm a daisy girl) but I love this ring!


I've been a fan of tastes orangey for the longest time. There are so many of her prints that I want that it was hard to decide which one to show here. For now I'm going with this one:

I love all the rich colors she uses, especially the prints with a lot of aqua. I want this!

I don't know about you, but I pretty much have to have this Ron Swanson shirt from SmokinChix:

I'd get it in a different color...maybe the green. If you don't know who Ron Swanson is, start with season one of Parks and Recreation and don't stop until you're caught up. Do it!

I absolutely love these tiny rock collections from Cori Kindred:

I love how she types the words below the rocks. I think one of these would look so sweet resting against a stack of books on a bookshelf.

Last, but certainly not least, how sweet are these art dolls from manartas?!

They are fairly big and you can just tell how impeccably well-made they are. I just think each one has so much character!

What's on your wish list?

3 comments:

  1. Great items, Amy. And if you don't get yourself one of those t-shirts, I will be disappointed. I think I may have to get one for myself -- early Christmas gift. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rose ring is beautiful! I saw that on her blog earlier this week and loved it right away. The Ron shirt is too awesome. Thanks for sharing that! The whole shop is great, and the items are very reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the couple front and back to each other.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!