Thursday, November 3, 2011

Calling all Northern Illinois handmade artists (and shoppers)!


I will be participating in a brand new handmade market on November 27th in Woodstock, IL called HoneyCraft! I'm so excited to see a new show like this that is just seconds away from where I live and work.

It's being held in a great indoor space and the fee to have a table there is very low! There's room for more, so if you're interested in participating, email honeycraftmarket@gmail.com with photos of your work.

If you're not a seller, just come shop! It's free to the public and sure to be lots of fun. :) It will be taking place in conjunction with the Christmas parade on the historic Woodstock Square. Yay for holiday shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Amy! Sounds like a fun happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great opportunity! I hope that it goes well.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!