Thursday, October 13, 2011

The mailman was good to me today.

I've really been into orange lately. I have no idea why. I saw this vintage orange vase here and knew I had to have it! I love the retro orange/brown/white color combo. I've never seen another vintage vase exactly like this! Now I just need something to put in it.

I also got this sweet vintage scoop the other day:

It's more of a red with an orange tinge to it. I bought it here and it arrived at my doorstep in no time at all! I'm using it with a glass jar of popcorn kernels. It's perfect for scooping them! My boyfriend recently taught me how to make popcorn on the stove the real way. I can't believe I am 33 years old and didn't know how to do this until now. I'll never ever go back to microwave popcorn!

I hope your mailman has been good to you, too!

P.S. Tomorrow I pick the winner of this bracelet from Pikithins! Make sure you enter if you haven't done so! It's easy. :)

6 comments:

  1. these are great! i've been into orange lately too-i posted about that today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finds! Love popcorn made on the stove, my dad used to make lots for us when growing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors for the new items! I've never made popcorn on the stove either. I'll have to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that scoop and I agree with you about the on-the-stove popcorn. I think I may have to make some tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very unique vase. Looks futuristic and mod. I like the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scoop is so cool! Never seen anything like it before!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!