Thursday, September 1, 2011

Can't wait to get this!

What luck! I was JUST saying that I wanted to find a cool paper lantern to hang in my living room. I went to Ikea this weekend hoping to find something, but had no luck. I logged into my email this morning and had an email from Blue Q introducing their new paper lanterns! Ahhh!

I bought this PERFECT one with a design by Inaluxe. The lantern itself was only $9.99, and the cord kit to go with it was $12.99. Not too bad! I cannot wait to get this. I'll be sure to post a pic after I hang it!

5 comments:

  1. oh wow!i love it-paper lanterns are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks cool with your new footstool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so neat when things like that happen. I'm sure that it will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour and pattern of the lantern! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want some paper lanterns on my lamps in my room. I love how pretty they are.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!