Monday, August 15, 2011

Am I the last person to find out about Blue Q?

I feel like I'm always behind the times, so I bet most of you already know about Blue Q. It's such an adorable shopping site, with fun and quirky items at great prices. I just placed and received my first order (and it came so fast!).

Even the box brought a smile to my face:

What did I buy? Well, I've always been a HUGE fan of inaluxe, so when I saw that Blue Q was offering a variety of bags and pouches featuring inaluxe's artwork, I couldn't resist! This little coin pouch was only $3.99 and the pencil case was $4.99!:

This shoulder tote was $14.99 (it's actually backwards here- there's a pocket in the front!):

What's so great is that these bags were all made with 95% post consumer recycled material. Plus, 1% of the sale of each bag goes toward the conservation work of The Nature Conservancy. How cool is that? I'm sure I'll be back for more very soon. :)

13 comments:

  1. i love their bags-i actually have quite the collection going ;)
    the ones you got are sweet too-and what a cute shipping package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of the site either. Cute stuff, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much good stuff! Just bookmarked that one for pay day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock, Miss Amy. We're just simply HAPPY you found us! And that now, we have found you. xxoo Blue Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa - you are NOT the last person to find out about that site, i've never heard of it! i have a feeling i'm going to be addicted now, though :) love your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of it either! Going to check out the site now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, you know Blue Q. Remember my Dirty Girl bags, shower curtain and little sewing kit as a present one year? Didn't I give you a sewing kit. Those things are all Blue Q! Would have been when we still lived at the old house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And didn't I give you a Dirty Girl bag? They are like vintage, heavy duty vinyl from the sixties. Really nice and look as new today as when I got them which was before Sage was born?! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geeez, mom, I did not know Blue Q until last week. WHen you got that stuff was a hundred years ago and I never had any idea where you got them..that was like ten years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are not the last. I am.. Off to check the web page..

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my...never heard of this...but am totally checking it out - thanks for the tip!!! ...and congrats on the bhg cuff...that rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you post a pic of the inside of the shoulder tote? thinking of getting one but want to see how much room i have.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!