Saturday, July 16, 2011

necklaces and a thank you.

Thank you so much for the wonderfully kind response to my new necklaces! (and if you are a regular follower of my blog, you know that they are all hanging on a hammer in the above photo. You can even see the end of it! lol) Here's the newest addition to the shop:

I just love that sweet liberty of london print.

I also want to say thank you to a friend who knew I was having it rough a while back and sent me this surprise- the lovely pink stone in this photo!:
I've never had a pink one and it is just perfect! Thank you, friend. It meant the world to me. :)

4 comments:

  1. Your necklaces are wonderful! ;^) I hope that you sell them all. I love the hanging from a hammer idea, too. Clever. The rocks are amazing, too. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklaces are a little bit of genius, Amy, and so pretty. The chain you are using goes perfectly with the fabrics. I couldn't imagine a better home for the stone. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little necklaces and I've seen them on the front page already! Maybe even twice? I dunno. You are in my favorites and your stuff pops up in that place all the time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your necklaces are so fun! they have that perfect pop of color <3 just like the pink stone!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!