Saturday, July 23, 2011

A little bit more...

I went back to the antique sale today (see post below) to see if I'd missed anything. This sale happens to be taking place in a building connected to the building where I work. Today I found these ADORABLE glasses (the zoom looks much better):

The pictures don't do them justice, and they are in perfect condition- five glasses total.

When I went to pay, they wouldn't take the money. Since I work in the building connected to theirs, and they are trying to clean out the space, I got these for free "neighbor" price! I really did think I'd have to pay for these since they let me go with such great things yesterday. Score!

1 comment:

  1. It'll only be a matter of time before your walls disappear behind cups, plates, fabric, glass, rocks, crochet, and cushions =P It'll be like an antique fun house at your place. All will need is a bouncy castle and we're good to go =D lol

    <3

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!