Friday, July 22, 2011

JACKPOT!

This is an awesome vintage score! Today I went to an antique sale...the kind where they were just dying to get rid of everything to clear out a building. I got this huge pile of vintage fabric and feedsacks. These are big yardages...this pile is heavy! As always, click photos for a better view.

I think my favorite is the one on top. Those are actually curtains so I might try to wash them and use them somewhere in my house. There were a few panels.

Oh, but that's not all!! Every photo from this point shows the things they gave me for FREE!

Lovely retro pitcher and cup set in perfect condition. I've actually almost bought this one online in the past, but I'm glad I didn't!:

Sweet mustard mug and more adorable fabric:

..and a whole set of unused drinking glasses in their own carrier!:

Love that aqua.
The glasses still have their original stickers on them. This was a good day for treasures!

14 comments:

  1. Score! I can't believe they gave you all that awesome stuff for free!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric, but the glasses in the tray make me positively swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....I LOVE THE FABRIC :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! The fabric looks wonderful. I love aqua, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations....nothing's better turning someone else's trash into your own treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove the fishy glasses! and all of that for free?! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great snags on these items!! I LOVE finding vintage fabrics, it's like Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so pretty! Have fun decorating your home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So awesome! I'm only a little bit jealous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you freakin' kidding me?! I'm SO jealous right now, I can't even tell you. That is awesome and amazing. How sweet of them and how lucky of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing finds! I scored some vintage fabric yesterday too and I'm pretty sure it's the highlight of my week! I love that floral that you have with the mustard mug.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll say it was a good day!! My goodness...wonderful fabrics & love that retro pitcher with mugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those fish glasses! The fabric is gorgeous as well. They would be perfect material for my bags. :)

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are killing me! totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!