Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm off on an adventure!

Monday morning I'll be leaving you! Well, only for two weeks, and then I'll be back. :) I'm taking a 24 hour train trip from Chicago to Grand Junction, Colorado. From there I'll be heading to Utah, Nevada and Arizona! I'm so excited to see Arches National Park in Utah, and The Grand Canyon/Sedona in Arizona. I also get to see the Beatles LOVE Cirque du Soleil show at The Mirage in Las Vegas!

For now, the shop is in vacation mode. My poor little shop has never been in vacation mode! lol

I will return on August 6th and hope to have lots of photos. I *hope* to pick up a few treasures along the way, too. Stick around!

photo source

9 comments:

  1. Ohh Have lots and lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pack light Las Vegas is HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! i'm so jealous. safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun time! I can't wait to see photos!

    xoxo
    Janee
    yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!