Monday, July 4, 2011

I heart Daniela Andrade.

Who is Daniela Andrade? She is an amaaaazing *very* young singer I found on youtube a couple of years ago. I've been listening to her songs while cutting fabric/sewing/cleaning the house for at least two years now! You guys really have to hear her sing- she does amazing covers and has great original music, too.

Current favorite covers (I go back and forth daily): this and this and this. That last one is an amazing duet with Andrew Kim and it's better than the original!

Current favorite original: this one.

Seriously, I know it takes time to listen to things like this-- but go do it! At least just listen to the first minute of all of them. :) It's so great to see a young girl really going toward her dream like this!

6 comments:

  1. Oh she is really good! Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That type of music is right up my alley. I'm going to see if she's on iTunes and buy all her songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we have very similar tastes in music! I absolutely love her soothing pure voice! The song she sang with Andrew Kim was frikin amazing!! I used to manage singer/songwriters and a studio and her sound is sooo what my ears love the most :). Have you heard of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0mc1rQG7Uc&feature=related? I went to highschool with her and love her sound too. Used to manage this guy http://www.paulwarner.tv/. Listen to "Waterwell" first. His voice is so soft and pure as well :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://shop.danielaandrade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love her too shes amazing
    i wish all the best for her in life<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniela is a amazing singer. I love her music too.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!