Saturday, July 9, 2011

Back from the flea market...

I only got a couple of things today on my treasure-hunting excursion. I just had to get this vintage bread box because I really loved the color and the cool curved shape. It's hard to tell in the pics but it has a linen print on it.

Then I stopped at a booth where this woman was selling her handmade crocheted items. I told her she needed to get an Etsy shop, because I really loved her headbands! I bought this sweet one:
I have to include this one because Kitterson was being so sweet:

It looks great with hair down, too:


I love how simple it is and that it is made with cotton thread. I hope you found some good things this weekend, too!

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, i LOVE that bread box! so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pic of you and the cat!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bread box and the headband! Your cat looks like my Annie! (btw, Erin here from olivespoonstudio on etsy. Hi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with that breadbox! What a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally buy a headband from her too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love that yellow bread box. love the headband too, it looks so cute on you. i just made one also, with a knitted leaf pattern.

    and your girls freckles are indeed lovely. she looks like a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a darling photo of you and the kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the headband is darling, and that bread box!! what a score.. it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!