Friday, June 24, 2011

Waitlisted.


Well. I got waitlisted. I did not get into Chicago's September fair. :( However, there's still a tiny chance I will be contacted by Renegade if a spot opens in a shared booth and they feel my work fits with the other vendor's work . Either that, or I have to find someone who was accepted and see if that person would be willing to share with me.

Sooo.... if any of you were accepted and wouldn't mind having ponder and stitch in your corner, pleeeease send me a convo!

****crickets****

Do I hear crickets? lol

Anyway, congrats if any of you applied and were accepted!

8 comments:

  1. Aww boo! If I had a booth I would share with you in a second :) Good luck finding a way in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! dangit! i hope someone shares the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daggoneit!! I only know one other person in the Chicago area and she's a photographer. Not sure if she's attending or if that's a fit? Loved the ****crickets**** "Do I hear crickets" that was funny, heehee. I do hope someone comes forward and offers a share. Hey, how bout putting an ad in craigslist? Hmm, just a thot :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if I lived in Chicago and had a booth I would certainly let you share. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I lived in Chicago and had a booth, I'd gladly share! I hope you find someone. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. just...wow. how is that EVEN POSSIBLE, stitchypants? :( i hope a slot opens for you, because that stinkin' fair won't have near enough awesome without you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh- I'm so sorry Amy. I wish I knew someone you could share with- I'm crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never been to the Renegade Fair but that seems a little ridiculous, Amy. Their loss, not yours.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!