Thursday, June 30, 2011

Today's good mail.



I just love my new ring from SD Marie Jewelry! It's one of her bead rings, but I requested one with just five beads. I absolutely love the sweet and simple look. It's hard to tell from my photo, but this thing is teeeeeeny. Just my style!

And now I'm obsessed with this one from her shop:

Don't you just love the open front? So pretty.

Speaking of pretty, I thought I'd post this pic I snapped of Julia a couple days ago. My girl is getting so big! (it looks better if you click it)

In that photo, can't you just tell that she's thinking "why are you doing this to me?! Just take the picture!" lol

4 comments:

  1. Love that store! Just marked a bunch of favorites in it. :)
    The open front ring reminds me of one I got on Etsy awhile back. I wear it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Love it.
    http://www.etsy.com/transaction/46579611

    zazazu.wordpress.com
    msred5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And speaking of good mail, I got your adorable envelope yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen Beth, that one is so cool, too!!

    and, yayyyy, yulia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been drooling over the ring in the middle too! I'm not a huge ring person, but I think that one needs to be mine!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!