Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My two favorite low-calorie snacks.


First, the sweet snack. Go out and get yourself a pack of JELL-O Temptations in Lemon Meringue Pie flavor. Oh my gosh, they are SO good. Each cup is only 100 calories! I've not tried the other flavors yet, but I think they all had more calories than the lemon one. Besides, I don't even NEED to try the other flavors. These are that good.

Now for the savory... I absolutely love the Lean Cuisine "snacks" line. Well, the only flavor I've tried is this one:


These are so good! The box comes with six rolls, wrapped in groups of three, so two separate servings. Each serving is only 200 calories, and these rolls taste great! The outsides get all crispy in the microwave.

Great, now I've made myself hungry. Not a great idea to post about this when I'm actually out of both snacks! ***waves fist in air***

Happy snacking. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really want the spring rolls now too! I see them all the time but haven't tried them yet. Guess I definitely will now :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!