Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm back!

I haven't had time to go through all my photos, but here was my view this weekend every time I stepped onto the deck:

I stayed at my boyfriend's parents' lakehouse in Minnesota and it was just wonderful. I'll post more pics as soon as I am able!

In the meantime, here is a picture of a six-strand monster custom cuff that went out yesterday:

It tried to kill me a few times, but it turned out great!

Oh, and I want everything from this shop right now. Especially this:

and this:
or these:
These are the cutest reusable shopping bags EVER! Go visit ohlittlerabbit (which just happens to be the cutest name ever) and see the goodies for yourself. :)

Thanks to everyone who has entered the giveaway so far! I'm excited to pick a winner on Monday. :)

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty view! And, a great shop, too -- I'll have to go have a look myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy! Were you up near me by Brainerd? It sure looks like a beautiful scenery you would find here! I love your new cuff design=the fabric you used is amazing too :) Have a super weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Kim! I left a comment on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a view, Amy. The cuff looks great. Lovely fabric. I have a little something I want to send your way but a strike by Canada Post has prevented that. As soon as this strike thing is settled, I'll be heading to the post office with thoughts of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful view! looks relaxing.

    That cuff is fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm, those bags look familiar... :o) Going by that view, you must have had a lovely break! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, Annika... thanks for introducing me to them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, where in Minnesota? I live in Minneapolis, MN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurali- cool! I was past Brainerd in Pequot Lakes.. Lake Ossawinnamakee. It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my cuff looks amazing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that cuff! Very nice. =)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!