Saturday, June 18, 2011

Coolest ever weekend vintage score!

Let me be clear- this was not a thrift store score, so it was a pretty penny. I could NOT resist, though. I mean, the vinyl is in almost mint condition!

I absolutely LOVE the clean lines...and I love that the wooden part is just one curved piece.



AND the antique store where I got this had an identical chair in orange, the same orange as the chair in this post. I realllly want to go back and buy that one, but I'm not sure I'm prepared to be that big of a spender today.

Love. This. Chair. It's comfy, too!

******UPDATE******

I went back and bought the orange chair. I just don't come across stuff like this every day so I decided to just do it. Here's a pic:

This one has great vinyl, too! There is a bit of a scuff on the wood on the side, but it's no big deal at all. Yay!

20 comments:

  1. OMG those are amazing Amy! Perfect vintage score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me?! Those are chairs are fantastic, Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's great! love the chairs' lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend has that exact same chair! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowza! i think you made the right call on both chairs. they are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are sweet! good call on buying both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoveCharlesVintage- really?! The green one or the orange one?! I've never seen one like these anywhere.. cool that your friend has one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm coming to your house to steal the orange chair!!! They are both STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah ! it's great you got both after all !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great finds! Totally worth the splurge! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful. They look quite comfy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you seriously find the best stuff! glad you went back to get the other one too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness- I am in love with the orange one! Beautiful finds Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. I actually love the two colours together as well. Great find, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love. Very, very in love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I recently came across a pair of these chairs in creme and was wondering if you have any information about them? If you'd be so kind as to provide any info you have I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!