Monday, June 6, 2011

Chicago Botanic Garden weekend!

I had so much fun at the Chicago Botanic Garden yesterday. I didn't get the best pics this year, but I got a few decent ones! Click photos to zoom for a crisper look!











All photos below this point were taken by my boyfriend. I love this one because it reminds me of waving a sparkler in the sky at night on the 4th of July, especially when you zoom for the close-up:



I can't believe I'm posting this pic of my super sweaty disheveled self here, but my boyfriend took it so it's special to me.

If you've never seen them, here are my photos from last summer's visit.

6 comments:

  1. All of these are beautiful! I especially love the bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely :) I particularly like the one that looks like it is glowing

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Amy- these pictures are gorgeous! I love the one with the window screen type thing you are looking through- what a fun day this must have been :) I love your sundress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's the lady in the last picture? I love the pictures of the birds.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!