Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things that are good.

How cool is this succulent embroidery from whatnomints? I love everything about this!

I'm also really loving this doorstump from cozyblue. It actually makes me wish I had a door that won't stay open on its own. I want this!

I can't stop looking at this owl pillow. It is so cute and I really love that shade of pink next to the colors of the eyes. Just adorable! From peanutbutterdynamite.


Last but not least, I'm loving these cloud hoop earrings from maryandjane. I already own these from the same seller and they are the perfect go-to earrings.

I wish I could buy one of each of these this very minute!

6 comments:

  1. Great picks Amy! I am totally crushing on that stump LOL - Too. Cute. I'm so happy and honored that you have included my succulent among some fab finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! Especially the succulent embroidery, how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embroidery is beautiful, and I love cozyblue's shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cloud earrings are right up my alley! Going to have to check out MaryandJane's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your finds -- whether from antique stores or Etsy -- never cease to put a smile on my face. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!