Monday, May 23, 2011

Pretty things around the (boyfriend's) yard

I thought I'd post just a few nature photos from yesterday. All of these look MUCH better when you click to zoom! I love this one of the single heart-shaped leaf. I love it in sepia, too:

I thought this one looked like a tunnel...really I'm just taking a photo through a gorgeous tree in the front yard. The tree you see at the end of the "tunnel" is a tree in the backyard.



Beautiful blue sky:

A little pagoda :

P.S. I have a new giveaway coming up in the next day or two! Here's a hint: I'm the one giving it away! :D

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Amy. I'm excited about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love them all, especially the first version of the leaf and the tunnel shot. Can't wait to see what you're giving away! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Looks like a beautiful place to relax and enjoy the breeze! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just discovered your blog but think I'll be here to stay. I admire your style and your creativity! Lovely spring photos, those blossoms make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually love to collect the leafs that fall. I put them all over my house as I find them really pretty.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!