Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday hike.

Click pics twice to zoom! Today my boyfriend and I took our kids (he has two and I have one) on a really fun hike. A huge area of trees had just been cleared and there were MASSIVE woodchip piles that kept us entertained for a long time. I was standing on top of a really tall one when I took these photos.

I just turned the camera for this pic, but I think it looks cool:










Let me be clear- I am totally against these red sunglasses, but I'm really fond of the someone wearing them..

Today was a great day. :)

11 comments:

  1. your pictures are so good!
    It does look like a great day.
    just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love hiking too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can believe that...the photos are beautiful and you look very Happy pretty lady :) ..Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, aren't you two an adorable couple?! Glad you had a nice day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like it was a great day, Amy. Beautiful photos, especially the last one, red glasses and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome hike.... and the red glasses.... well, that gives him spunk- love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, sometimes you gotta overlook red-tinted sunglasses. Mine has a mustache. He's had it since he was 18 and is now 50 (yes, hes much older than me). It will never leave. But I adore him and live with the 'stache. Maybe yours will lose those glasses in a parking lot or something one day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the one of the kids jumping across the water, really beautiful. Looks like you guys had a really fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness....this this a devine couple...and I love the sunglasses! This is a little glimpse of Heaven!! See you very soon my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun outing, and what a beautiful couple you make!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!