Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Art crush.

I have been a huge fan of Jeremy Miranda since I first laid eyes on his work. I love how he depicts greenhouses at night, surrounded by darkness but lit from within.

I've always been drawn to his iceberg paintings, as well.

One of my favorite things about his work is his use of color. Just gorgeous!

If I had seen the one below before it sold, I would have snagged it in a heartbeat.

See more here.

And if you haven't done so, this is the last day to enter this amazing giveaway. Go do it!

5 comments:

  1. I like how the greenhouses are lit at night too :)So much life growing from within...

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great! love the 'lighting' and colors~thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are amazing! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, yeah, I remember the first time I saw his art - it makes such an impression on you!! His greenhouse pieces are definitely my favorites .. there's something magical about difference inside the greenhouse to outside of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also impressed by how he depicts greenhouses. Such a unique art style.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!