Monday, March 21, 2011

The mailman was good to me today.

How adorable is this necklace I just got from lauren haupt ?!! I included my ugly hand just so you could see how dainty it is. The tiny wooden "wings" are barely longer than the width of my index finger. I'm sure this will end up being my go-to necklace this summer. I would just love to buy everything from her shop. Plus, the necklace was shipped immediately and got to me so quickly! Thank you so much, Lauren!

P.S. Make sure to enter the amazing giveaway below if you haven't done so yet!

8 comments:

  1. She has a really beautiful shop! Jewelry is definitely my fav thing to get in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is lovely...I'm going to look at her shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! They look like dragonfly wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, I mean the necklace and your dainty hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lucky you! Looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!