Friday, February 4, 2011

Would you look at that?!

I am quite in love with my new garland from the talented Emma Lamb. You can't tell from the photos, but these flowers and leaves are soooo dainty- just like I wanted!

I chose the colors and Emma skillfully made the sweetest garland to ever grace a kitchen window.

For those of you who remember, my kitchen is STILL under construction and not yet painted. I had a lot of trouble choosing a wall color, and I think I've decided on a shade of golden mustard. It's going to look gorgeous with the garland! I've only owned this gorgeous piece for a couple of days and I already want another. Beautiful work! Do visit Emma's shop and blog for more loveliness. Thank you, Emma!

16 comments:

  1. so pretty! i love her shop-and blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so clever. It will be like looking out at spring not 10 feet of snow... ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That garland is truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a fan! And, congrats to you on being on her blog as well!

    That garland is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such a huge smile just now... she looks absolutely perfect miss Amy!
    Have a great weekend my dear friend!
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! The garland will look fabulous with your new color in kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really cute! It reminds me of something you'd see draped between the trees in a magical forest. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amy, this is beautiful! Have a great weekend,
    love Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is too cute! I would love to order something like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful. Definitely going to check out her shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty and nice choices of color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty!! It really makes your window look cheerful!

    Thanks for sharing!

    -Tiffany Rainey with Will Write 4 Food
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.weebly.com
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i love that! it's so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to see what your kitchen looks like with a golden mustard look.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!