Monday, January 10, 2011

Thrift store score!

Wow, I've been quiet!! Sorry about that- I've been resting this broken tailbone (it feels much better now!) and catching up on orders...nine more to go and I'm all caught up! I'd say it's time for another thrift store score post. I got these on my lunch break today- nothing too special, but still cute!

First up is this adorable little creamer with a blue interior:

I really liked the green color of this tiny scalloped glass bowl. It's the perfect size to hold a couple of rocks:

And I can always use pyrex cereal bowls:

These oval casserole dishes are all over the place but I thought this one was really cute:

Finally, I got this old lamp:

It's very small, and I love the little milk glass base. It can hold my rings! So cute...

(I hope it works!)

Thanks for sticking around while I was out of commission!

10 comments:

  1. Wow How did I miss this????
    Glad you are better
    and some super finds today!
    Welcome back
    AMy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back and super glad to hear that you are feeling better.
    Cool finds as usual...you really do have the touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff as usual! Glad your feeling better =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are healing!

    I love all the cute stuff you found. Amazing haul for one trip. My favorites are the creamer pitcher and the little pyrex bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you are feeling better. Love the little creamer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finds. I hope that lovely lamp works, too.

    I'm a new follower, by the way. Love your blog.

    Sarah
    http://sadiedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love, love, LOVE your crochet covered rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowee--that creamer (and its matching sugar bowl) are on my favorites list!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!