Monday, October 25, 2010

A lovely little shop.

I apologize for my silence! I have been trying to sew my way out of a jumble of 17 custom cuffs, most of them embroidered and mostly to all different people. 10 more to go! I wanted to take a break and show you this sweet shop I found this morning.

Look at these teeny pots!!! If you love tiny things, these are for you. They are only about 1.5-2 inches tall!

IllyriaPottery also makes hand-poured candles in tiny pots:

...and adorable little pottery book necklaces, too:

So cute! See more in her shop here.

10 comments:

  1. I love that necklace. Reading your blog is always like going on a treasure hunt. And 17 cuffs?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to hop over to IllyriaPottery and check out those sweet little pots!

    Congrats on your custom order. Wow, that's a lot of cuffs! Good luck finishing the rest and have a great week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little jar with the lid.. her photography is wonderful ~*~ happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! 17 cuffs is crazy...hope you get them done soon :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace and her shop is fantastic...just peeked in. Love her sushi bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklace...so sweet! congrats on your HUGE order btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. those tiny pots are adorable! they'd go great with my mini succulents and air plants :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!