Monday, September 20, 2010

So here's what happened...

I needed a new bag. I had an exact picture of it in my head, but I've been really busy with custom orders and didn't have time to sew one myself. I contacted NeedleBook about a custom order because I saw a wristlet in her shop with the exact colors/fabrics I wanted.

Let me tell you, I sent that convo sometime after midnight. She wrote me back the same night and had my messenger bag entirely finished (and per my very detailed and picky specifications!) and shipped not more than 16 hours later. Seriously! I just got the bag today and am more than thrilled with it.


I have never been so blown away by customer service in all my years on etsy. Thank you so much, Claire! I love it. :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one lovely bag! And such great service - it makes all the difference!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's some seriously fast service right there! I'm very impressed. And the bag is SOOOO darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny! I "favorited" what I am assuming was your bag's inspiration just a few days ago. I too love the colors/fabrics. Yay for great customer service!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag... and the customer service is something else! I wish I had the ability to whip out custom orders so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome Amy! It was good timing for me - and a fun commission. I think this is a cute size, I think I will make some more in this style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness she is fast! I wish I could work magic at that speed. It's gorgeous! She truly is a great fabric artist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow~ that is amazing...and really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she has a great shop...i love the color s n your new bag-great for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice bag! I am just staring to shop for a new bag...so now I know where to start! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!