Saturday, September 11, 2010

How cute is this?! Free tutorial...

A couple of days ago I came across this tutorial for the most perfect floor cushion. I had some gorgeous fabric that I thought would be perfect for it (I'd been holding off cutting into this fabric for forever because I didn't want to waste it or ruin it).

How cute is this?! I'm in love with it. It has a handle and I just love the piping detail. It is not at all difficult to make a round pillow such as this one, but it is a bit time consuming. Thanks to How About Orange for linking to this wonderful tutorial. :D

12 comments:

  1. Love how your's turned out! I'm in the middle of working on one for my daughter's room. May have to make one for the living room too after seeing yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool that you are making one, too, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that! I definitely have to add that tutorial to my I-hope-to-find-time-one-day-to-do-x list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out great! Looks like it would work as a footstool too! I'd like to feature it sometime on my blog...I'll let you know when I do

    ~Susan @ Living with Punks

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really cute!!!! Nice shape and fabric looks vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very nice! Thanks for sharing- I think I have a little bit of that fabric left I've been hoarding too ;)-love the black piping with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! I love how colorful your living room is too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I just got a new sewing machine and have been meaning to make a round pillow for my dog. Maybe I can adapt this tutorial. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I need to get myself some fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That floor pillow looks so good! Maybe I can make one for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!