Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cute!

So I have this friend who likes to stop over unannouced at the worst possible times and rifle through my stuff and make me late to the post office or work or wherever (and yes, I know you're reading this, dear friend!). Well, she did it again yesterday on my lunch break, but kind of redeemed herself by bringing me some little gifts. First, the cutest little owl candleholder ever!:

She also brought me the perfect candles for fall- you know, the kind that smell like good things baking and hot drinks. Then she surprised me with this vintage mug:

I had this mug in my favorites on Etsy and was sad to see that it had sold. I always wait too long. I was so shocked to see it since I thought it was far out of my reach forever. So cute!

Thanks, friend, for totally making me miss my post office trip and be late back to work, and for these great gifts!

P.S. I'm sorry my cat bit you, but you totally deserved it. ;)

20 comments:

  1. I love them both.

    Sure, blame the cat why dontcha?

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that candleholder!! too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the owl candle holder!! it's always great getting suprises in the mail box! have a lovely day!
    xoxo~meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha....best friends can get away with anything (especially when they come baring gifts!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. see, that is a good friend! love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having that day today where I'm about a week behind, and the phone keeps ringing. But I didn't get an owl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!!!! :) Cute stuff, nice friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So thoughtful! The mug is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh i want that owl candle holder! he would make a great little planter :) cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cute! i love owls :D, hey ive finally made a blog after commenting on yours so much and having to type my name in everytime, haha. please follow it:) http://ohsandylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh...I'm green with jealousy over that cute little owl- how adorable! What a sweet friend you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you are really like to have a great friend like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. im in love with the owlie how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that cup is sooo sweet! That actually reminds of one my Mom used to have a long time ago, fave tea mug. That is a very cute pattern. What make is that cup, do you know? Thanks for sharing... We're back from London... Photos up at my place. ;o) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so want the mug! And the owl aww!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!