Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A custom cuff for myself!

After countless hours of custom orders and sewing for the shop, I decided last night it had been WAY too long since I made a cuff for myself. I sat down with all my fabrics and trims and put together a custom cuff to wear to Renegade this weekend!


I really love the way the dainty lace looks with the rich autumn plaid. I think I'll wear it to work today, too. :D

Anyone else going to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago this weekend?? Let me know so I can look for you! (I won't be selling, but I never miss this great buying opportunity!)

9 comments:

  1. ooh, this is such a lovely cuff Amy... and great that you made it for yourself!
    i keep promising myself a custom garland, but i'm my own worst customer because i can never decide on the colours i want!
    talking of custom orders... i have in my mind the type of cuff and quote i would love from you, and as soon as the funds allow i shall be swinging by your lovely wee shop... :)
    have a lovely day!
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cuff is awesome! I am not shopping or selling at Renegade, but have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Wish I could go, but it's a little far for me!
    thanks for your sweet comments! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I was just thinking....I never received my prize from the give away I won on here. ?? Obviously not your fault, and really not that big of a deal, but thought I should let you know!
    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! masculine yet feminine with the touch of lace...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the shop is closed now, that might explain it! No biggie!

    Wow, this is my third comment on this post...stalker much? geez.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jdavis- I was wondering if you had gotten it!!! Convoing you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cuff is beautiful! Have fun at Renegade! Please take pics. I wish I could go with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!