Monday, August 30, 2010

Hard at work (and some good music, too).

I just want to say thanks to all my wonderful customers! I've been soooo busy with custom orders and cuffs are going out the door left and right. I'm literally a sewing MACHINE! haha...

As I sit here embroidering, I'm listening to some amazing covers on youtube- totally worth a listen. Go here and try not to melt a little when you hear that voice. LOVE it! Then go here. This rendition just gets better and better as you keep listening. Love her! Oh, and this is probably my favorite cover of hers- I've been sewing to this song for at least a year. Go listen!

8 comments:

  1. i can't check out the videos right now, but your cuffs look marvelous!! they're so pretty individually but also look great in a big ol' pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful picture! I've seen your cuffs on etsy's front page almost every day! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And congrats on the front page! I caught it just recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Machine GO! Doesn't music just make creating so much easier? and you were right, that voice is wonderful. Thanks for giving me some new stuff to listen to tonight while I sew =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see that you're becoming quite the success! Congrats Amy- if anyone deserves it, it's you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy this is TOO scary - Chuck was watching the band Muse last night and I heard a line from "Feeling Good" - I couldn't place the song, but knew it was NOT a rock song somehow. I googled a line of lyrics and searched for a bit, found the title and that it was written by Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse for the Broadway musical The Roar of the Greasepaint, the Smell of the Crowd. I actually have a souvenir program from that show sitting by my computer coincidentally! THEN I come on your blog and you link to the song!! What are the odds?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a very productive looking pile! i'm kind of jealous right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking Good Amy :)...you got spirit :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!