Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mmmmmmm.

Browsing Etsy tonight, I came across this great coconut cream specialty sugar from LoveAbounds:

It's a blend of organic fair trade cane sugar and coconut cream with a hint of vanilla. It sounds wonderful! While I'm at it, I'd like to try it with this coconut cream pie black tea:

It has freshly toasted unsweetened coconut and I want a cup this very minute! Not only that, this shop has coconut chai and chocolate chai, which is my absolute favorite! Go check it out. :D

5 comments:

  1. oh yum! i love coconut. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for posting this!! I'll share on my FB, your blog is awesome too! I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I intend to do that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sound AMAZING!! I love chai teas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really good Amy !! will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!