Thursday, July 29, 2010

Julia is so sweet.

The other day we were on a walk and I found some teeeeeny pine cones on a little branch on the ground. I took them home to photograph them because they were SO cute. When we got home, I looked down and saw I was holding a branch with no pine cones on it. Ugh! Yesterday when I got home from work, she gave me a little bag of tiny pine cones she had found for me during the day. They are so tiny and I love them! They make me kind of want fall...

P.S. Julia turned 10 years old on Monday. My big girl.

11 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! She sounds like a sweet girl. Happy early birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute! What a sweet little girl you have---I mean big girl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so nice of her! I love the teeny ones. They make you think of the tiny tree they could have come from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a little sweetheart! Happy Birthday Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I just logged on to Etsy..and your featured in the hanpickes thing a ma jig..Yippee...Delia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pine cones...sweeter girl. =) Happy Birthday, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday to Julia! 10 years old is such an awesome age!

    The pine cones are so cute and what a thoughtful young lady she is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet, and what a beautiful photo amy !! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, that's really sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely story. My daughter also turns 10 on Wednesday !

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!