Monday, July 12, 2010

Have I ever shown you...

my vintage sleeping bag?

Tell me that's not the cutest sleeping bag you ever did see. I got it a few months ago here and I love it!

It's all cotton so it's super soft and not that slick material of today's sleeping bags. Excuse the wrinkled look in the second pic- I actually used this sleeping bag last night because Julia and I 'camped out' on the enclosed front porch! We had tea and played games and slept with the windows open. It was nice. :D

P.S. I'm picking two the two winners of this giveaway on Wednesday morning! Do enter if you haven't done so. :)

10 comments:

  1. I love, love, love it! These are the colors that make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! The sleeping bags of today are scary with all their polyester... cotton is the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors and style...fantastic! [and i prefer the cotton sleeping bags too!]
    have a great week! -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sleeping bag! Sadly, I don't even know where mine is. I may have to start looking for one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember having one of those when my family were out camping, all cotton in yellow, brown and orange was mine :)
    Thanks for the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my that is too cute :) I am a little jealous, but mostly happy for you that you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this last night when I was tired and needed to sleep and it looked soooo comfy. man that looks soft! such a cute sleeping bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't think I've had a sleeping bag since my teens...LOL! LOVE the bold floral print on your bag--very retro and wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!