Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thrift store score

I made a quick thrift store trip today in between errands. I didn't have too much luck, but was able to find these adorable vintage Berggren mugs. I pretty much love them. They were a steal at 99 cents each.

Just for fun, I thought I'd show this photo I snapped of Finn and Kitterson last night:

They were cuddling at the top of the stairs. And, yes, that is yet another wallpaper print I cannot wait to remove! I also want to get rid of the carpet because it's a pretty weird color. Unfortunately, that just can't be a priority right now!

Have a great rest of your weekend, friends. :)

16 comments:

  1. They are indeed very Cool Amy...love the birds on it , and what a pretty cats ...So sweet next to eachother :)

    Xxx Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet picture of the kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute mugs! finn looks like a little lion hehe. I know how you feel about the carpet. Half my house is still in olive green shag. looong shag. ugh. The dog likes it though since he can hide things in it haha. its gross, i know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh... SOOOO jealous of those mugs! 99 cents?! What the...?!? GREAT FIND!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww....they are such nice kittehs! i decarpeted my stairs and refinshed them...what a ton of work!!! it looks so much better though. i've done the wall paper stripping too..my last house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cups, love, love, love the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those mugs rock! nice find... and your cats are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them! I have a dog named Finn - such a great name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeek! Those are amazing. I must immortalize them in embroidery. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those mugs are great... I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like those mugs. The color is so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello kitties :)

    The lovely weekend has come to an end much too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw those mugs are so pretty! and cute cats!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice mugs! (And very cute cats)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cutie-pie cats! And that carpet doesn't even register on my ick scale. My last house came with pink, wall-to-wall carpet.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!