Friday, June 25, 2010

Pretty mail with a purpose

It's actually been a long time (really!) since I have purchased a crocheted rock, but the other day when knitalatte updated her shop, I knew I had to grab this crocheted wood slice. The underside of it is sooooo nice and smooth to the touch. Plus, knitalatte donated the proceeds from this shop update to the Canadian Wildlife Foundation for their work in responding to the gulf oil spill. :)




Sorry the last pic is so dark- I just couldn't get a good photo from far away!

P.S. Do enter my giveaway if you haven't yet done so!

10 comments:

  1. the are wonderful! i adore that photo of the windowsill.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like rocks... and santa claus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these and I absolutely love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Amy :)....Etsy is not good for our wallets ;)...see my weblog ;)

    Have a great weekend ! , Xxx Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. a little crochet covered windowsill gallery
    i love your pictures
    thanks so much for sending me the link
    have a fantastic weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite the collection you have going there! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wood slice is very pretty. The crochet pattern reminds me of a sea dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I actually like the last photo; the light is perfectly soft.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty, unique and natural!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO lovely! Thank you for sending the link... great blog, too! I'll be seeing you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!