Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's been a while since I talked about rocks, right?

If you've been following this blog for a while, you know I have a bit of a fascination with rocks. I have a collection of sorts, mostly rocks like these or these. So today when I found the otchipotchi shop and blog, I was in heaven. Take a look:





From hand-pressed porcelain stones (taken from molds of real stones) to pebble vases for the wall and table, this shop is simple while making a statement. Lovely!!

P.S. I have a great giveaway coming this week- stay tuned!

10 comments:

  1. These are so simple, yet so elegant. I can see why you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, those are so pretty. I love the vases especially. And her photographs are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely. I would love to try working with porcelain - I think they would make beautiful beads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hero! =D I have been looking into crocheted rocks or just rocks in general since the search engine on etsy wont give me what I want =/ Thankies =D =D Know any good stores for crocheted rocks?

    -Piki

    ReplyDelete
  5. heya piki!

    My faves are from here:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/knitalatte

    ..but it's really hard to get one because she only does updates every so often and sells out within 30 seconds because everyone pounces on them right away. They are pricey, too! Soooo gorgeous, though. Look in her sold items. I just bought the crocheted wood slice a few days ago! Can't wait to get it.

    You can also get some here:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/bodhitree

    I have one from this shop and it is very nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool rocks!

    And your blog rocks--it always brightens my day. Stop by my blog--I have a little something for you.

    Knot-Cha-Chá!™

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful pieces of Art !!...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow those are really pretty and like something i've never seen before!
    --alycia

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!