Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I want one! (or two, or three)


How adorable are these rings?! I have been a ring addict for a long time, and I'm trying hard to resist these right now (because I really don't NEED another ring). I've actually admired this shop, lunaticart, for a long time! These perfect little sterling and macrame rings can be purchased as a stacking set or individually. You can get them in a variety of colors, too! I may end up breaking down...especially since these rings come from France and I'd love having a little bit of something that used to live in France.
Love!

9 comments:

  1. Very nice! I agree about owning something from France :) I love getting things from other countries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fabulous--I love the textural blend of metal and fiber! Very hard to resist, oh yes... Many thanks for stopping by my place today, and your kind words & encouragement. It was great to find you again here in blogland! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one of each! :) those are so unique and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the intro to these beauties- I must have one! -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, this is such a pretty post! thank you very much for giving me a space on your beautiful blog, and thank you every one for your nice comments, it is very encouraging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!!!! I love Bere rings!!! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog - And these rings are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!