Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Found.

Today as I was making this treasury dedicated to pretty crocheted items, I came across the shop LockandSpoon. Just look at these mini crocheted glass bottles!



Being a lover of tiny things and a lover of crochet-covered things, I pretty much fell in love. This shop is so cute. The items have a great organic feel to them, like the necklaces made with bits of real twigs. They also sell hand-drilled stone buttons (and you KNOW how I am about rocks). Go take a look at LockandSpoon. :)

7 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I love pretty little things!

    I am going to check the rest of this shop out and heart it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great find. I love little bottles like that. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious, oh my, I really can't believe how sweet those are, lovely find :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I can't imagine crocheting anything that tiny, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!