Friday, March 12, 2010

Addict.


I am pretty much addicted to lip gloss/balm. I really hate the feeling of my lips when they are bare, and I just wanted to pass along my favorite lip gloss/balm hybrid on Etsy. It's pictured above and it's from a shop called Soap. This stuff goes on SUPER smooth and has just the right amount of sheer tint (I get the universal tint)- like a light blush for your lips. It goes on much lighter than it looks in the tube. The blackberry/lime flavor is great, too! It really is the perfect hybrid of gloss and balm. She sells a few different tints of the gloss/balm hybrid, so find your favorite color and try it out for yourself! :)

12 comments:

  1. Yumm! I carry at least 3 different lip glosses with me at all times! I may have to treat myself to another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! yummy! It looks devine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think I'll have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love balm but haven't really been able to find a hybrid I like, thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to go over and see what I can find :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree. I think I'm addicted, too. But I'm addicted to Burt's Bees - probably not QUITE as fashionable - but an addiction just the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the tip!! i am a fellow lip balm junkie. my ultimate fave is smith's rosebud salve.

    stop by and say hi when you get a chance!
    lolasgirl.blogspot.com

    your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lip balm! Just got myself a coconut one from a different seller and I can't stop putting it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 3 I rotate through all from themuddymoose, but all non-tinted. I might have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I second the rosebud salve! But I may have to try this, it does look and sound delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of lip balm too. I don't wear makeup, just some light powder once in a while and I take my lip goo everywhere I go. I've been using stuff from For Strange Women and I love it. Hopefully she'll come out with some spring inspired scents though--I can't imagine using pine cone during the sunny months!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge lover of lip balm! One of my favorite lines is Ganache for Lips -- made with Sharffen Berger chocolate. Not sticky, just very emolient.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is just beautiful and I am nominating you for a Sunshine Award. Keep up the awesome work.
    Check out my blog to find out what to do next. . . http://kidcurryblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!