Thursday, February 11, 2010

Meet Craftydill

Thanks to all of you for the kind words about my new house! It's been kind of rough around here lately and your comments have truly been such a comfort!

In other news, my friend Michelle over at craftydill has started a new blog- she is soooo sweet and I'd love it if you guys would go say hello! Make sure to follow her because she always comes across the best vintage finds! One of my favorite vintage mugs was a gift purchased from her shop. She also is an amazing crocheter- just look at these squares:

I want to learn how to make these! Anyway, do go say hello!! :)

5 comments:

  1. You rock lady! Thanks so much for the feature!!

    xoxo
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crochet squares really ARE amazing! Great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are darling...I would love to find time to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done, she gt a nice blog ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!