Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cozy.

It's funny...even though I just went on this rant about how much of a hassle it's been dealing with all the wallpaper in my new house, I came across this image online and loved it. Doesn't this room just look perfectly cozy?! I want to cuddle up in that bed with a book and some hot chocolate chai. It kind of reminds me of the attic bedroom all the kids shared in the movie Nanny McPhee. I LOVE that room. Have you seen that movie? It's for kids but I think it's just as great for adults. :)

Image from here.

9 comments:

  1. I really love the blue of the lamp, quilt and waste basket. It really draws your eye straight to that comfy bed. I loved Nanny McPhee. Great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very very cozy. What a great pic to stumble upon. Thanks for sharin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's crazy is, I was just thinking about popping that movie in on this snowy day!! Loved that room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of the beds and rooms at my grandma's. They still have all the flowery designs on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how they contrasted the papers. I have a bed tucked under an eave in my master bedroom and I'm getting some ideas. It does look very cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes i love it!

    Although I never lived in a house with wall paper i do love the feel it gives off. It seems lived in and warm;

    Haven't talked to you in a while, even though I've continued to read your blog. Hope you're doing well.

    xo,
    LoveErica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do just want to lay there and read all day under the covers. The wallpaper is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little spot is just perfect!
    I agree about the book and hot chocolate. I love to curl up in bed with both, it's so perfect after a long day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cosy...would also love to have such a room ...i saw the movie....Great one ! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!