Friday, January 8, 2010

Wanted:

Vintage brown floral tray from mushroomandmoss. LOVE.

I am dying over this teeny vintage oil lamp from nowvintage. It's only six inches tall and three inches wide! I want it!


I love this little old box from goodbuyannies! It's only three inches square and two inches tall. I LOVE how the name Alice is engraved on the top. Of course I don't need a box with the name Alice on the lid, but Alice was real. She had this box and it was probably special to her at some point. I think that is something that should be remembered, even if I didn't know Alice. I love the circular compartment inside, too! I'm trying hard to save right now but it's really hard for me to resist this one!

6 comments:

  1. Love it all- but that box with Alice on the lid- fantastic!! I love your posts of items you like♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. that brown Calico dish is beautiful. i loved working with that china with my mothers jewelry business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely items. I especially love that floral tray. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them, the tray is just beautiful!

    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the brown floral tray! And the tiny oil lamps are SO you it's not even funny! YOU NEED IT!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!